Tip, Reminder and News

Dear Art Friends,

This post has a little bit of everything. I have a tip, a reminder and a piece of news for you.

First the TIP. If you have been searching for a light little paint box which won't break the budget, take a look at my new toy - incredibly light and practical. I bought it here.


Also, from what you can see, I could use a tip about a good wood deck stain product :-). This is how the acrylic stain looks the next year.

If you need some inspiration to go out and do some painting outside, here are a few pics from my recent trip to the beautiful Salt Spring Island.



The quick REMINDER is about two summer art events happening in the next couple weeks. Please come visit if you can, it would be great to see you.

Painting Event in beautiful WHISTLER


Art In The Garden Tour in PORT MOODY, ANMORE, BELCARRA



And finally the NEWS! The date for my next solo exhibition hosted by the Buckland Southerst Gallery in West Vancouver has been set for October 2-10. The title of the show is YOHO!





All paintings will be inspired by the YOHO National Park, including of course the beautiful Lake O'Hara Park where many artists have painted, including The Group of Seven and John Singer Sargent. This is an amazingly inspiring theme, and I can't wait to have all the paintings complete and displayed in the gallery, ready for their new homes. The next few months in the studio will be very joyfully busy.

I will try to capture some of the painting process for the upcoming blog posts. If there is anything in particular about it that you'd like me to share, please do let me know.

Happy painting!

Tatjana

No comments:

Post a Comment